I know, I know, it's been a while since we last posted. Twins and a newborn make life a little busy. Not sure if I'll be able to catch up like I want to (with photos and all), but suffice it to say that in addition to the twins (who are now a little over 2 yrs old, we have their baby brother (whom we call Jake), who is 9 months old.
Also, Sydney went and did it...she recently turned 8 yrs old. It was bound to happen and it did. Of course, she thinks she's 16 yrs old, not 8! :-) We had a good turn out to her baptism. The Ivey's from Albuquerque were able to be there; the Parham's, both sets of grandpas and grandmas; the Fallows (all of them) and the Scoresby's all made it - thank you to all for coming! Bishop Jones conducted; Audrey Ridgway played the piano and Gail Richards led the signing. We are very grateful for those who were able to attend and we know Sydney is too. Here are a couple of photos from Sydney's baptism...
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to see a post from you :0)
Post a Comment