Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Merry Christmas
This year Christmas was very different. With twins in the house it really made me put my priorities in order for Christmas. The babies came on Dec. 15th and that meant that there was very little time left for more shopping or much of anything. I really think it help set a better spirit for Christmas in our home. We were forced to slow down and really prioritize. In hind sight, I was so thankful that almost everything was already wrapped and I amazingly had already done some baking for friends and neighbors Slowing down was really nice. As tired as we have been taking care of 5 children it is very rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We sure had fun with you guys at Christmas and I especially loved holding those babies. Sean is still saying Jo when ever he sees your picture.
Post a Comment