Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Trick or Treat!
They want candy! This is the crew that set out to terrorize the Trunk or Treat. Sydney is a Princess, Josh and Tyler are Ninjas. Tyler being the "tween" that he is, had a hard time deciding whether he was young enough to still trick or treat. The lure of candy won and he donned his Ninja outfit and hesitantly carried his candy bucket to beg for the lute. Of course, the "parent tax" (i.e. the candy the parents take as their fee for taking the kids trick or treating) was invoked as they dumped their buckets on the living room floor. Until next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the "parent tax"! I admit we impose the same on our kids. haha!
I didn't realize you had 4 kids. Which kid is dressed like the scarecrow in the left-hand corner?
Post a Comment